Scrabble word: TENORS
Is TENORS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TENORS in dictionaries:
- noun - the adult male singing voice above baritone
- noun - the pitch range of the highest male voice
- noun - an adult male with a tenor voice
- noun - a settled or prevailing or habitual course of a person's life
- noun - the general meaning or substance of an utterance
- noun - a high male singing voice
There are 6 letters in TENORS: E N O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TENORS
Click to search all anagrams of TENORS plus a wildcard: TENORS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENORS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TENORS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.