Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TENSORS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENSORS exist?
Definitions of TENSORS in dictionaries:
- noun - a generalization of the concept of a vector
- noun - any of several muscles that cause an attached structure to become tense or firm
- n - a muscle that stretches a body part
There are 7 letters in TENSORS: E N O R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TENSORS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TENSORS plus a wildcard: TENSORS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENSORS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TENSORS
- Scalar Vectors and tensors
- ANU - Research School of Earth Sciences - ANU College of Physical and ...
- Tensor Product Of Two Vectors Example
- about Stressenergy tensor Concepts in physics tensorstensors ...
- KARS DGORDA DEPREM haberleri Gndem Son dakika haberler
- To exist is to change to change is to mature to mature is to go ...
- Principles of rock mechanics Chapter 10 Stress tensors
- Multiplies two tensors
- Spectra of symmetric tensors and m-root Finsler models 10.1016j.laa ...
- ... Roskopp Complete Skateboard Deck Magnesium tensors Sims Wheels eBay
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.