Scrabble word: TENOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENOR exist?
Definitions of TENOR in dictionaries:
- noun - the adult male singing voice above baritone
- noun - the pitch range of the highest male voice
- noun - an adult male with a tenor voice
- noun - a settled or prevailing or habitual course of a person's life
- noun - the general meaning or substance of an utterance
- adj - (of a musical instrument) intermediate between alto and baritone or bass
- adj - of or close in range to the highest natural adult male voice
- A continuous, unwavering course.
- The word, phrase, or subject with which the vehicle of a metaphor is identified, as life in “Life’s but a walking shadow” (Shakespeare).
- The course of thought or argument running through something written or spoken.
- General sense; purport.
- The exact meaning or actual wording of a document as distinct from its effect.
- An exact copy of a document.
- The highest natural adult male voice.
- A part for this voice.
- Often used to modify another noun: a tenor solo; a tenor part.
- noun - a high male singing voice
There are 5 letters in TENOR: E N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TENOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TENOR plus a wildcard: TENOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENOR
Images for TENOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.