Scrabble word: THRONE
In which Scrabble dictionary does THRONE exist?
Definitions of THRONE in dictionaries:
- noun - the chair of state for a monarch, bishop, etc.
- noun - a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- noun - the position and power of an exalted person (a sovereign or bishop) who is entitled to sit in a chair of state on ceremonial occasions
- verb - sit on the throne as a ruler
- verb - put a monarch on the throne
- A chair occupied by an exalted personage, such as a sovereign or bishop, on state or ceremonial occasions, often situated on a dais and sometimes having a canopy and ornate decoration.
- A personage who occupies a throne.
- The third of the nine orders of angels.
- verb - to place on a throne (a royal chair)