Scrabble word: THRONE
Is THRONE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of THRONE in dictionaries:
- noun - the chair of state for a monarch, bishop, etc.
- noun - a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- noun - the position and power of an exalted person (a sovereign or bishop) who is entitled to sit in a chair of state on ceremonial occasions
- verb - sit on the throne as a ruler
- verb - put a monarch on the throne
- A chair occupied by an exalted personage, such as a sovereign or bishop, on state or ceremonial occasions, often situated on a dais and sometimes having a canopy and ornate decoration.
- A personage who occupies a throne.
- The third of the nine orders of angels.
- verb - to place on a throne (a royal chair)
There are 6 letters in THRONE: E H N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THRONE
Click to search all anagrams of THRONE plus a wildcard: THRONE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THRONE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THRONE
Lookup in Wiki for THRONE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.