Scrabble word: HONE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HONE exist?
Definitions of HONE in dictionaries:
- noun - a whetstone made of fine gritstone
- verb - sharpen with a hone
- verb - make perfect or complete
- A fine-grained whetstone for giving a keen edge to a cutting tool.
- A tool with a rotating abrasive tip for enlarging holes to precise dimensions.
- To sharpen on a fine-grained whetstone.
- To perfect or make more intense or effective: a speaker who honed her delivery by long practice.
- To whine or moan.
- To hanker; yearn.
- adj - suitable for or capable of cutting or piercing
- verb - to raise in pitch, as a musical tone
There are 4 letters in HONE: E H N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HONE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HONE plus a wildcard: HONE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HONE
Images for HONE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.