Scrabble word: SHONE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHONE exist?
Definitions of SHONE in dictionaries:
- verb - be bright by reflecting or casting light
- verb - emit light
- verb - be shiny, as if wet
- verb - be distinguished or eminent
- verb - be clear and obvious
- verb - have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- verb - throw or flash the light of (a lamp)
- verb - touch or seem as if touching visually or audibly
- verb - experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- verb - make (a surface) shine
- verb - to emit light
There are 5 letters in SHONE: E H N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHONE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHONE plus a wildcard: SHONE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHONE
Images for SHONE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.