Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HONEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does HONEST exist?
Definitions of HONEST in dictionaries:
- adj - not disposed to cheat or defraud
- adj - without dissimulation
- adj - worthy of being depended on
- adj - without pretensions
- adj - marked by truth
- adj - not forged
- adj - gained or earned without cheating or stealing
- Marked by or displaying integrity; upright: an honest lawyer.
- Not deceptive or fraudulent; genuine: honest weight.
- Equitable; fair: honest wages for an honest day’s work.
- Characterized by truth; not false: honest reporting.
- Sincere; frank: an honest critique.
- Of good repute; respectable.
- Without affectation; plain: honest folk.
- Virtuous; chaste.
- adj - telling the truth
There are 6 letters in HONEST: E H N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HONEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HONEST plus a wildcard: HONEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HONEST
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HONEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.