Scrabble word: HONEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does HONEST exist?
Definitions of HONEST in dictionaries:
- adj - not disposed to cheat or defraud
- adj - without dissimulation
- adj - worthy of being depended on
- adj - without pretensions
- adj - marked by truth
- adj - not forged
- adj - gained or earned without cheating or stealing
- Marked by or displaying integrity; upright: an honest lawyer.
- Not deceptive or fraudulent; genuine: honest weight.
- Equitable; fair: honest wages for an honest day’s work.
- Characterized by truth; not false: honest reporting.
- Sincere; frank: an honest critique.
- Of good repute; respectable.
- Without affectation; plain: honest folk.
- Virtuous; chaste.
- adj - telling the truth