Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BENTHOS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BENTHOS exist?
Definitions of BENTHOS in dictionaries:
- noun - a region including the bottom of the sea and the littoral zones
- noun - organisms (plants and animals) that live at or near the bottom of a sea
- The collection of organisms living on or in sea or lake bottoms.
- The bottom of a sea or a lake.
- n - benthic sea life
There are 7 letters in BENTHOS: B E H N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BENTHOS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BENTHOS plus a wildcard: BENTHOS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BENTHOS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BENTHOS
- Le benthos - CoReMo
- Unknown anemone from near Juan de Fuca Ridge (jdr 2300m) Unknown ...
- Hornworm parasitized by Braconid Wasp Pupae Whats That Bug
- music video of spongebob singing Baby by Justin Bieber feat ...
- Tube-dwelling amphipods Ampelisca
- Monitoring-Kennblatt Makrozoobenthos (Stand 2012-10-18)
- Digital Library Trichoptera Psychomyiidae
- ... benthos 1920x1200 - Download FREE Widescreen HD Beautiful benthos
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.