Scrabble word: NOTCHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOTCHES exist?
Definitions of NOTCHES in dictionaries:
- noun - a V-shaped indentation
- noun - the location in a range of mountains of a geological formation that is lower than the surrounding peaks
- noun - a V-shaped or U-shaped indentation carved or scratched into a surface
- noun - a small cut
- verb - cut or make a notch into
- verb - notch a surface to record something
- verb - to make an angular cut in
There are 7 letters in NOTCHES: C E H N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOTCHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOTCHES plus a wildcard: NOTCHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOTCHES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NOTCHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.