Scrabble word: SECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SECT exist?
Definitions of SECT in dictionaries:
- noun - a subdivision of a larger religious group
- noun - a dissenting clique
- A group of people forming a distinct unit within a larger group by virtue of certain refinements or distinctions of belief or practice.
- A religious body, especially one that has separated from a larger denomination.
- A small faction united by common interests or beliefs.
- noun - a group of people united by common beliefs or interests
There are 4 letters in SECT: C E S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SECT plus a wildcard: SECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SECT
Images for SECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.