Scrabble word: SECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SECT exist?
Definitions of SECT in dictionaries:
- noun - a subdivision of a larger religious group
- noun - a dissenting clique
- A group of people forming a distinct unit within a larger group by virtue of certain refinements or distinctions of belief or practice.
- A religious body, especially one that has separated from a larger denomination.
- A small faction united by common interests or beliefs.
- noun - a group of people united by common beliefs or interests