Scrabble word: CASTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASTE exist?
Definitions of CASTE in dictionaries:
- noun - social status or position conferred by a system based on class
- noun - (Hinduism) a hereditary social class among Hindus
- noun - a social class separated from others by distinctions of hereditary rank or profession or wealth
- noun - in some social insects (such as ants) a physically distinct individual or group of individuals specialized to perform certain functions in the colony
- Any of four classes, comprising numerous subclasses, constituting Hindu society.
- Any of numerous hereditary, endogamous social subclasses stratified according to Hindu ritual purity.
- A social class separated from others by distinctions of hereditary rank, profession, or wealth.
- A social system or the principle of grading society based on castes.
- The social position or status conferred by a system based on castes: lose caste by doing work beneath one’s station.
- A specialized level in a colony of social insects, such as ants, in which the members, such as workers or soldiers, carry out a specific function.
- noun - a system of distinct social classes
There are 5 letters in CASTE: A C E S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CASTE plus a wildcard: CASTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASTE
Images for CASTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.