Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CASTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASTER exist?
Definitions of CASTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who casts molten metal into finished products
- noun - a shaker with a perforated top for sprinkling powdered sugar
- noun - a pivoting roller attached to the bottom of furniture or trucks or portable machines to make them movable
- One that casts: a caster of nets.
- Also castor (k4sùtNr).
- Also castor.
- A small bottle, pot, or shaker for holding a condiment.
- A stand for a set of condiment containers.
- noun - a small, swiveling wheel
There are 6 letters in CASTER: A C E R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CASTER plus a wildcard: CASTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CASTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.