Scrabble word: CARTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARTS exist?
Definitions of CARTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy open wagon usually having two wheels and drawn by an animal
- noun - wheeled vehicle that can be pushed by a person
- verb - draw slowly or heavily
- verb - transport something in a cart
- adj - to convey in a cart (a two-wheeled vehicle) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : CARTABLE
There are 5 letters in CARTS: A C R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARTS plus a wildcard: CARTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARTS
Images for CARTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.