Scrabble word: ARTS
Is ARTS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ARTS in dictionaries:
- noun - studies intended to provide general knowledge and intellectual skills (rather than occupational or professional skills)
- noun - the products of human creativity
- noun - the creation of beautiful or significant things
- noun - a superior skill that you can learn by study and practice and observation
- noun - photographs or other visual representations in a printed publication
- noun - an esthetically pleasing and meaningful arrangement of elements
There are 4 letters in ARTS: A R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARTS
Click to search all anagrams of ARTS plus a wildcard: ARTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARTS
Images for ARTS
Lookup in Wiki for ARTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.