Scrabble word: STARK
In which Scrabble dictionary does STARK exist?
Definitions of STARK in dictionaries:
- adj - devoid of any qualifications or disguise or adornment
- adj - severely simple
- adj - complete or extreme
- adj - without qualification
- adj - providing no shelter or sustenance
- adv - completely
- Bare; blunt: “His language has become increasingly stark, to the point of sounding strident” (Robert Pear).
- Complete or utter; extreme: stark poverty; a stark contrast.
- Utterly; entirely: stark raving mad.
- adv - harsh in appearance [adj STARKER, STARKEST] : STARKLY
There are 5 letters in STARK: A K R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STARK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STARK plus a wildcard: STARK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STARK
Images for STARK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.