Scrabble word: STARK
In which Scrabble dictionary does STARK exist?
Definitions of STARK in dictionaries:
- adj - devoid of any qualifications or disguise or adornment
- adj - severely simple
- adj - complete or extreme
- adj - without qualification
- adj - providing no shelter or sustenance
- adv - completely
- Bare; blunt: “His language has become increasingly stark, to the point of sounding strident” (Robert Pear).
- Complete or utter; extreme: stark poverty; a stark contrast.
- Utterly; entirely: stark raving mad.
- adv - harsh in appearance [adj STARKER, STARKEST] : STARKLY