Is STREAK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STREAK in various dictionaries:
- noun - an unbroken series of events
- noun - a distinctive characteristic
- noun - a narrow marking of a different color or texture from the background
- noun - a sudden flash (as of lightning)
- verb - move quickly in a straight line
- verb - run naked in a public place
- verb - mark with spots or blotches of different color or shades of color as if stained
- A line, mark, smear, or band differentiated by color or texture from its surroundings.
- A slight contrasting element; a trace: “There was a streak of wildness in him” (Olga Carlisle).
- A brief run or stretch, as of luck.
- An unbroken series, as of wins or losses.
- The color of the fine powder produced when a mineral is rubbed against a hard surface.
- Any of various viral diseases of plants characterized by the appearance of discolored stripes on the leaves or stems.
- A bacterial culture inoculated by drawing a bacteria-laden needle across the surface of a solid culture medium.
- To mark with streaks: rain streaking the pavement.
- To lighten (strands of hair) with a chemical preparation.
- To inoculate in order to produce a streak.
- To form streaks.
- To be or become streaked.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “an intermixture of an unexpected quality, as in a person’s character”: a streak of humor; a strain of melancholy; a vein of stubbornness.
- verb - to cover with streaks (long, narrow marks)
There are 6 letters in STREAK: A E K R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STREAK
To search all scrabble anagrams of STREAK, to go: STREAK?
Rearrange the letters in STREAK and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of STREAK
5 letters out of STREAK
4 letters out of STREAK
3 letters out of STREAK
2 letters out of STREAK
Contextual use of STREAK
What's nearby STREAK
Lookup in Wiki for STREAK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STREAK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STREAK"