Scrabble word: STREAK
In which Scrabble dictionary does STREAK exist?
Definitions of STREAK in dictionaries:
- noun - an unbroken series of events
- noun - a distinctive characteristic
- noun - a narrow marking of a different color or texture from the background
- noun - a sudden flash (as of lightning)
- verb - move quickly in a straight line
- verb - run naked in a public place
- verb - mark with spots or blotches of different color or shades of color as if stained
- A line, mark, smear, or band differentiated by color or texture from its surroundings.
- A slight contrasting element; a trace: “There was a streak of wildness in him” (Olga Carlisle).
- A brief run or stretch, as of luck.
- An unbroken series, as of wins or losses.
- The color of the fine powder produced when a mineral is rubbed against a hard surface.
- Any of various viral diseases of plants characterized by the appearance of discolored stripes on the leaves or stems.
- A bacterial culture inoculated by drawing a bacteria-laden needle across the surface of a solid culture medium.
- To mark with streaks: rain streaking the pavement.
- To lighten (strands of hair) with a chemical preparation.
- To inoculate in order to produce a streak.
- To form streaks.
- To be or become streaked.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “an intermixture of an unexpected quality, as in a person’s character”: a streak of humor; a strain of melancholy; a vein of stubbornness.
- verb - to cover with streaks (long, narrow marks)
There are 6 letters in STREAK: A E K R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STREAK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STREAK plus a wildcard: STREAK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STREAK
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STREAK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.