Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STARE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STARE exist?
Definitions of STARE in dictionaries:
- noun - a fixed look with eyes open wide
- verb - look at with fixed eyes
- verb - fixate one's eyes
- To look directly and fixedly, often with a wide-eyed gaze.
- To be conspicuous; stand out.
- To look at directly and fixedly: stared him in the eyes.
- To be plainly visible or obvious; force itself on (one’s) attention: The money on the table was staring her in the face.
- To be obvious though initially overlooked: The explanation had been staring him in the face all along.
- To be imminent or unavoidable: Bankruptcy now stares us in the face.
- verb - to gaze fixedly
There are 5 letters in STARE: A E R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STARE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STARE plus a wildcard: STARE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STARE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STARE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.