Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ARREST
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARREST exist?
Definitions of ARREST in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal)
- noun - the state of inactivity following an interruption
- verb - take into custody
- verb - hold back, as of a danger or an enemy
- verb - attract and fix
- verb - cause to stop
- To stop; check: a brake that automatically arrests motion; arrested the growth of the tumor.
- To seize and hold under the authority of law.
- To capture and hold briefly (the attention, for example); engage.
- To undergo cardiac arrest: The patient arrested en route to the hospital.
- To behave in a certain manner when taken into legal detention: a suspect who did not arrest well.
- The act of detaining in legal custody: the arrest of a criminal suspect.
- The state of being so detained: a criminal under arrest.
- A device for stopping motion, especially of a moving part.
- v - to seize and hold by legal authority
There are 6 letters in ARREST: A E R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARREST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARREST plus a wildcard: ARREST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARREST
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARREST
- FileICE arrest.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- New York State Police arrest Candor man for sex offensesOwego ...
- Officials in Md. cant shake violations against young pro-life ...
- am charged with resisting arrest. What am I looking at in terms of ...
- Southern Oregon Financial Fraud & Security Team
- An undentified young woman makes a face after being arrested by ...
- has written a book CITIZEN POWER NOW on how to conduct Citizen arrest ...
- Police arrest
- Filearrested Gestapo helpers 1945.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- FileEmmeline Pankhurst - being arrested.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.