Scrabble word: TEARS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEARS exist?
Definitions of TEARS in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of shedding tears (usually accompanied by sobs or other inarticulate sounds)
- noun - a drop of the clear salty saline solution secreted by the lacrimal glands
- noun - an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- noun - an occasion for excessive eating or drinking
- noun - the act of tearing
- verb - separate or cause to separate abruptly
- verb - to separate or be separated by force
- verb - move quickly and violently
- verb - strip of feathers
- verb - fill with tears or shed tears
- verb - to emit tears (drops of saline liquid secreted by a gland of the eye)
- adj - to pull apart or into pieces [v TORE, TORN, TEARING, TEARS] : TEARABLE
There are 5 letters in TEARS: A E R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEARS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEARS plus a wildcard: TEARS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEARS
Images for TEARS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.