Scrabble word: EASTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does EASTER exist?
Definitions of EASTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a Christian celebration of the Resurrection of Christ
- noun - a wind from the east
- adj - situated in or facing or moving toward the east
- A Christian feast commemorating the Resurrection of Jesus.
- The day on which this feast is observed, the first Sunday following the full moon that occurs on or next after March 21.
- noun - a wind or storm from the east
There are 6 letters in EASTER: A E E R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EASTER