Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EASTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does EASTER exist?
Definitions of EASTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a Christian celebration of the Resurrection of Christ
- noun - a wind from the east
- adj - situated in or facing or moving toward the east
- A Christian feast commemorating the Resurrection of Jesus.
- The day on which this feast is observed, the first Sunday following the full moon that occurs on or next after March 21.
- n - a wind or storm from the east
There are 6 letters in EASTER: A E E R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EASTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EASTER plus a wildcard: EASTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EASTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EASTER
- easter Desktop Wallpapers 11
- Image gallary 5 Beautiful Happy easter Wallpapers for Desktop
- Fileeaster-Eggs.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Prince William County Moms easter Egg Hunts 2012
- Dear Senior what does easter mean to you Senior Lifestyle ...
- ... imagefree imageseaster wallpaperseaster2560x1600Cd MjM4Nw
- easter Bunny in Orange County
- The POed Patriot Happy easter
- Download polish easter eggs Wallpaper
- ... easter wallpaperseasterMisc. wallpapersMisc.1920x1200Cd NDA2NQ