Scrabble word: EASTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does EASTER exist?
Definitions of EASTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a Christian celebration of the Resurrection of Christ
- noun - a wind from the east
- adj - situated in or facing or moving toward the east
- A Christian feast commemorating the Resurrection of Jesus.
- The day on which this feast is observed, the first Sunday following the full moon that occurs on or next after March 21.
- noun - a wind or storm from the east
There are 6 letters in EASTER: A E E R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EASTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EASTER plus a wildcard: EASTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EASTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EASTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.