Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AUSTERE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUSTERE exist?
Definitions of AUSTERE in dictionaries:
- adj - severely simple
- adj - of a stern or strict bearing or demeanor
- adj - practicing great self-denial
- Severe or stern in disposition or appearance; somber and grave: the austere figure of a Puritan minister.
- Strict or severe in discipline; ascetic: a desert nomad’s austere life.
- See Synonyms at severe.
- adj - grave in disposition or appearance
There are 7 letters in AUSTERE: A E E R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AUSTERE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUSTERE plus a wildcard: AUSTERE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUSTERE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUSTERE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.