Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STEER
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEER exist?
Definitions of STEER in dictionaries:
- noun - an indication of potential opportunity
- noun - castrated bull
- verb - direct the course
- verb - direct (oneself) somewhere
- verb - be a guiding or motivating force or drive
- To guide by means of a device such as a rudder, paddle, or wheel.
- To direct the course of.
- To maneuver (a person) into a place or course of action.
- To guide a vessel or vehicle.
- To follow or move in a set course.
- A piece of advice.
- A young ox, especially one castrated before sexual maturity and raised for beef.
- v - to direct the course of
There are 5 letters in STEER: E E R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STEER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STEER plus a wildcard: STEER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STEER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STEER
- Tag 313 Monopoly steer
- angus steer Pictures Photos & Images
- FileTexas Longhorn steer Rocksprings.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- 2011 NC State Fair Jr. Market steer Nominations Clover Gazette
- ... for those 4-H youth who participated in the Market steer Program
- Jr. Bull For Lease- Commissioner
- steer 3 Medium
- steer 1 Medium
- Spring Born Show steer Prospects
- News From The Road Graves Show Cattle (Monopoly steer)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.