Scrabble word: METERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does METERS exist?
Definitions of METERS in dictionaries:
- noun - the basic unit of length adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites (approximately 1.094 yards)
- noun - any of various measuring instruments for measuring a quantity
- noun - (prosody) the accent in a metrical foot of verse
- noun - rhythm as given by division into parts of equal duration
- verb - measure with a meter
- verb - stamp with a meter indicating the postage
- verb - to measure by mechanical means
There are 6 letters in METERS: E E M R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to METERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word METERS plus a wildcard: METERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word METERS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for METERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.