Scrabble word: MEETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEETS exist?
Definitions of MEETS in dictionaries:
- noun - a meeting at which a number of athletic contests are held
- verb - come together
- verb - get together socially or for a specific purpose
- verb - be adjacent or come together
- verb - fill or meet a want or need
- verb - satisfy a condition or restriction
- verb - satisfy or fulfill
- verb - collect in one place
- verb - get to know
- verb - meet by design
- verb - contend against an opponent in a sport, game, or battle
- verb - experience as a reaction
- verb - undergo or suffer
- verb - be in direct physical contact with
- verb - to come into the company or presence of
There are 5 letters in MEETS: E E M S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEETS plus a wildcard: MEETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEETS
Images for MEETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.