Scrabble word: MEET
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEET exist?
Definitions of MEET in dictionaries:
- noun - a meeting at which a number of athletic contests are held
- verb - come together
- verb - get together socially or for a specific purpose
- verb - be adjacent or come together
- verb - fill or meet a want or need
- verb - satisfy a condition or restriction
- verb - satisfy or fulfill
- verb - collect in one place
- verb - get to know
- verb - meet by design
- verb - contend against an opponent in a sport, game, or battle
- verb - experience as a reaction
- verb - undergo or suffer
- verb - be in direct physical contact with
- adj - being precisely fitting and right
- To come upon by chance or arrangement.
- To be present at the arrival of: met the train.
- To be introduced to.
- To come into conjunction with; join: where the sea meets the sky.
- To come into the company or presence of, as for a conference.
- To come to the notice of (the senses): There is more here than meets the eye.
- To experience; undergo: met his fate with courage.
- To deal with; oppose: “We have met the enemy and they are ours” (Oliver Hazard Perry).
- To cope or contend effectively with: meet each problem as it arises.
- To come into conformity with the views, wishes, or opinions of: The firm has done its best to meet us on that point.
- To satisfy (a need, for example); fulfill: meet all the conditions in the contract.
- To pay; settle: enough money to meet expenses.
- To come together: Let’s meet tonight.
- To come into conjunction; be joined: “East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet” (Rudyard Kipling).
- To come together as opponents; contend.
- To become introduced.
- To assemble.
- To experience or undergo.
- A meeting or contest, especially an athletic competition.
- verb - to come into the company or presence of
There are 4 letters in MEET: E E M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEET plus a wildcard: MEET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEET
Images for MEET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.