Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: THEME
In which Scrabble dictionary does THEME exist?
Definitions of THEME in dictionaries:
- noun - the subject matter of a conversation or discussion
- noun - a unifying idea that is a recurrent element in literary or artistic work
- noun - (music) melodic subject of a musical composition
- noun - an essay (especially one written as an assignment)
- noun - (linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed
- verb - provide with a particular theme or motive
- A topic of discourse or discussion.
- A subject of artistic representation.
- An implicit or recurrent idea; a motif: a theme of powerlessness that runs through the diary; a party with a tropical island theme.
- A short composition assigned to a student as a writing exercise.
- The principal melodic phrase in a composition, especially a melody forming the basis of a set of variations.
- A stem.
- v - to plan something according to a central subject
There are 5 letters in THEME: E E H M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THEME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THEME plus a wildcard: THEME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THEME
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THEME
- The theme and Decorations
- Windows 7 Alienware theme
- Fantasy desktopnexus desktop themes archives resolution - 91686
- ... Windows Longhorn M3 Bliss Desktop theme Wallpaper. (1024x768) 159 Kb
- Windows-7 Flower theme - Snegidhi.com
- Windows 7 F1 theme
- PC Wallpapers on Christmas theme
- themed Events Winter Wonderland themed Event
- Desktop themes current - 15601
- Windows 8 themes TheWikiMag