Scrabble word: THEME
In which Scrabble dictionary does THEME exist?
Definitions of THEME in dictionaries:
- noun - the subject matter of a conversation or discussion
- noun - a unifying idea that is a recurrent element in literary or artistic work
- noun - (music) melodic subject of a musical composition
- noun - an essay (especially one written as an assignment)
- noun - (linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed
- verb - provide with a particular theme or motive
- A topic of discourse or discussion.
- A subject of artistic representation.
- An implicit or recurrent idea; a motif: a theme of powerlessness that runs through the diary; a party with a tropical island theme.
- A short composition assigned to a student as a writing exercise.
- The principal melodic phrase in a composition, especially a melody forming the basis of a set of variations.
- A stem.
- verb - to plan something according to a central subject