Scrabble word: THEME
In which Scrabble dictionary does THEME exist?
Definitions of THEME in dictionaries:
- noun - the subject matter of a conversation or discussion
- noun - a unifying idea that is a recurrent element in literary or artistic work
- noun - (music) melodic subject of a musical composition
- noun - an essay (especially one written as an assignment)
- noun - (linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed
- verb - provide with a particular theme or motive
- A topic of discourse or discussion.
- A subject of artistic representation.
- An implicit or recurrent idea; a motif: a theme of powerlessness that runs through the diary; a party with a tropical island theme.
- A short composition assigned to a student as a writing exercise.
- The principal melodic phrase in a composition, especially a melody forming the basis of a set of variations.
- A stem.
- verb - to plan something according to a central subject
There are 5 letters in THEME: E E H M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THEME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THEME plus a wildcard: THEME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THEME
Images for THEME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.