Scrabble word: HELMET
In which Scrabble dictionary does HELMET exist?
Definitions of HELMET in dictionaries:
- noun - armor plate that protects the head
- noun - a protective headgear made of hard material to resist blows
- A head covering of hard material, such as leather, metal, or plastic, worn by football players, firefighters, construction workers, motorcyclists, and others to protect the head.
- The headgear with a glass mask worn by deep-sea divers.
- A pith helmet; a topi.
- A head covering, such as a balaclava, that is shaped like a helmet.
- A piece of armor, usually made of metal, designed to protect the head.
- The hood-shaped sepal or corolla of some flowers.
- verb - to supply with a helmet (a protective covering for the head)
There are 6 letters in HELMET: E E H L M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HELMET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HELMET plus a wildcard: HELMET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HELMET
Images for HELMET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.