Scrabble word: HEM
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEM exist?
Definitions of HEM in dictionaries:
- noun - the edge of a piece of cloth
- noun - the utterance of a sound similar to clearing the throat
- verb - fold over and sew together to provide with a hem
- verb - utter `hem' or `ahem'
- An edge or a border on a piece of cloth, especially a finished edge, as for a garment or curtain, made by folding the selvage edge under and stitching it down.
- The height or level of the bottom edge of a skirt, dress, or coat; a hemline.
- To fold back and stitch down the edge of.
- To utter a hem.
- To hesitate in speech.
- verb - to provide with an edge
There are 3 letters in HEM: E H M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEM plus a wildcard: HEM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEM
Images for HEM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.