Is HEM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEM in various dictionaries:
- noun - the edge of a piece of cloth
- noun - the utterance of a sound similar to clearing the throat
- verb - fold over and sew together to provide with a hem
- verb - utter `hem' or `ahem'
- An edge or a border on a piece of cloth, especially a finished edge, as for a garment or curtain, made by folding the selvage edge under and stitching it down.
- The height or level of the bottom edge of a skirt, dress, or coat; a hemline.
- To fold back and stitch down the edge of.
- To utter a hem.
- To hesitate in speech.
- verb - to provide with an edge
There are 3 letters in HEM: E H M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HEM
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEM, to go: HEM?
Rearrange the letters in HEM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HEM
What's nearby HEM
Lookup in Wiki for HEM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEM"