Scrabble word: HEMS
Is HEMS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HEMS in dictionaries:
- noun - the edge of a piece of cloth
- noun - the utterance of a sound similar to clearing the throat
- verb - fold over and sew together to provide with a hem
- verb - utter `hem' or `ahem'
- verb - to provide with an edge
There are 4 letters in HEMS: E H M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEMS
Click to search all anagrams of HEMS plus a wildcard: HEMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEMS
Images for HEMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.