Scrabble word: HOMES
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOMES exist?
Definitions of HOMES in dictionaries:
- noun - where you live at a particular time
- noun - housing that someone is living in
- noun - the country or state or city where you live
- noun - (baseball) base consisting of a rubber slab where the batter stands
- noun - the place where you are stationed and from which missions start and end
- noun - place where something began and flourished
- noun - an environment offering affection and security
- noun - a social unit living together
- noun - an institution where people are cared for
- verb - provide with, or send to, a home
- verb - return home accurately from a long distance
- verb - to return to one's home (place of residence)
There are 5 letters in HOMES: E H M O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOMES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOMES plus a wildcard: HOMES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOMES
Images for HOMES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.