Scrabble word: OHMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OHMS exist?
Definitions of OHMS in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of electrical resistance equal to the resistance between two points on a conductor when a potential difference of one volt between them produces a current of one ampere
- noun - German physicist who formulated Ohm's law (1787-1854)
- On Her Majesty’s Service.
- On His Majesty’s Service.
- adj - a unit of electrical resistance [n -S] : OHMIC
There are 4 letters in OHMS: H M O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OHMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OHMS plus a wildcard: OHMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OHMS
Images for OHMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.