Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OHMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OHMS exist?
Definitions of OHMS in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of electrical resistance equal to the resistance between two points on a conductor when a potential difference of one volt between them produces a current of one ampere
- noun - German physicist who formulated Ohm's law (1787-1854)
- On Her Majesty’s Service.
- On His Majesty’s Service.
- adj - a unit of electrical resistance [n -S] : OHMIC
There are 4 letters in OHMS: H M O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OHMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OHMS plus a wildcard: OHMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OHMS
Images for OHMS
- Fun With Snap Circuits 6 Resistance Is Futile. You Will Be ...
- ohms law wheel
- When working with electronics andcircuits what you are doing is ...
- EduMission Physics Form 5 Chapter 2 - Problem Solving of Series and ...
- Amps SquareRoot(Watts ohms)
- Fysikrapport om ohms lov. Rapporten blev lavet som en indledning til ...
- Not a Provari Vmax or LavaTube - Page 3
- Understanding ohms Law