Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SOME
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOME exist?
Definitions of SOME in dictionaries:
- adj - quantifier
- adj - relatively much but unspecified in amount or extent
- adj - relatively many but unspecified in number
- adj - remarkable
- adv - (of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct
- Being an unspecified number or quantity: some people; some sugar.
- Unknown or unspecified by name: Some man called.
- Being part and perhaps all of a class.
- Remarkable: She is some skier.
- An indefinite additional quantity: did the assigned work and then some.
- Approximately; about: Some 40 people attended the rally.
- Somewhat: some tired.
- adj - being an unspecified number or part
There are 4 letters in SOME: E M O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOME plus a wildcard: SOME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOME
Images for SOME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.