Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SMOKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMOKE exist?
Definitions of SMOKE in dictionaries:
- noun - a cloud of fine particles suspended in a gas
- noun - a hot vapor containing fine particles of carbon being produced by combustion
- noun - an indication of some hidden activity
- noun - something with no concrete substance
- noun - tobacco leaves that have been made into a cylinder
- noun - street names for marijuana
- noun - the act of smoking tobacco or other substances
- noun - (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity
- verb - inhale and exhale smoke from cigarettes, cigars, pipes
- verb - emit a cloud of fine particles
- The vaporous system made up of small particles of carbonaceous matter in the air, resulting mainly from the burning of organic material, such as wood or coal.
- A suspension of fine solid or liquid particles in a gaseous medium.
- A cloud of fine particles.
- Something insubstantial, unreal, or transitory.
- The act of smoking a form of tobacco: went out for a smoke.
- The duration of this act.
- Tobacco in a form that can be smoked, especially a cigarette: money to buy smokes.
- A substance used in warfare to produce a smoke screen.
- Something used to conceal or obscure.
- A pale to grayish blue to bluish or dark gray.
- To draw in and exhale smoke from a cigarette, cigar, or pipe: It’s forbidden to smoke here.
- To engage in smoking regularly or habitually: He smoked for years before stopping.
- To emit smoke or a smokelike substance: chimneys smoking in the cold air.
- To emit smoke excessively: The station wagon smoked even after the tune-up.
- To go or proceed at high speed.
- To play or perform energetically: The band was really smoking in the second set.
- To draw in and exhale the smoke of (tobacco, for example): I’ve never smoked a panatela.
- To do so regularly or habitually: I used to smoke filtered cigarettes.
- To preserve (meat or fish) by exposure to the aromatic smoke of burning hardwood, usually after pickling in salt or brine.
- To fumigate (a house, for example).
- To expose (animals, especially insects) to smoke in order to immobilize or drive away.
- To expose (glass) to smoke in order to darken or change its color.
- To kill; murder.
- To force out of a place of hiding or concealment by or as if by the use of smoke.
- To detect and bring to public view; expose or reveal: smoke out a scandal.
- adj - to emit smoke (the gaseous product of burning materials) [v SMOKED, SMOKING, SMOKES] : SMOKABLE
There are 5 letters in SMOKE: E K M O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SMOKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SMOKE plus a wildcard: SMOKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SMOKE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SMOKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.