Scrabble word: MOUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOUSE exist?
Definitions of MOUSE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous small rodents typically resembling diminutive rats having pointed snouts and small ears on elongated bodies with slender usually hairless tails
- noun - a swollen bruise caused by a blow to the eye
- noun - person who is quiet or timid
- noun - a hand-operated electronic device that controls the coordinates of a cursor on your computer screen as you move it around on a pad
- verb - to go stealthily or furtively
- verb - manipulate the mouse of a computer
- Any of numerous small rodents of the families Muridae and Cricetidae, such as the common house mouse (Mus musculus), characteristically having a pointed snout, small, rounded ears, and a long, naked or almost hairless tail.
- Any of various similar or related animals, such as the jumping mouse, the vole, or the jerboa.
- A cowardly or timid person.
- A discolored swelling under the eye caused by a blow; a black eye.
- A hand-held, button-activated input device that when rolled along a flat surface directs an indicator to move correspondingly about a computer screen, allowing the operator to move the indicator freely, as to select operations or manipulate text or graphics.
- To hunt mice.
- To search furtively for something; prowl.
- noun - a small rodent
- verb - to catch mice
There are 5 letters in MOUSE: E M O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOUSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOUSE plus a wildcard: MOUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOUSE
Images for MOUSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.