Scrabble word: MOUSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOUSES exist?
Definitions of MOUSES in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous small rodents typically resembling diminutive rats having pointed snouts and small ears on elongated bodies with slender usually hairless tails
- noun - a swollen bruise caused by a blow to the eye
- noun - person who is quiet or timid
- noun - a hand-operated electronic device that controls the coordinates of a cursor on your computer screen as you move it around on a pad
- verb - to go stealthily or furtively
- verb - manipulate the mouse of a computer
- noun - a small rodent
- verb - to catch mice
There are 6 letters in MOUSES: E M O S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOUSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOUSES plus a wildcard: MOUSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOUSES
Images for MOUSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.