Scrabble word: SUMS
Is SUMS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUMS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity of money
- noun - a quantity obtained by the addition of a group of numbers
- noun - the final aggregate
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- noun - the whole amount
- noun - a set containing all and only the members of two or more given sets
- verb - be a summary of
- verb - determine the sum of
- verb - to add into one total
There are 4 letters in SUMS: M S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SUMS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUMS, to go: SUMS?
Rearrange the letters in SUMS and see some winning combinations
Images for SUMS
Lookup in Wiki for SUMS
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.