Scrabble word: SMUTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMUTS exist?
Definitions of SMUTS in dictionaries:
- noun - South African statesman and soldier (1870-1950)
- noun - a black colloidal substance consisting wholly or principally of amorphous carbon and used to make pigments and ink
- noun - destructive diseases of plants (especially cereal grasses) caused by fungi that produce black powdery masses of spores
- noun - any fungus of the order Ustilaginales
- noun - an offensive or indecent word or phrase
- noun - creative activity (writing or pictures or films etc.) of no literary or artistic value other than to stimulate sexual desire
- verb - make obscene
- verb - stain with a dirty substance, such as soot
- verb - become affected with smut
- verb - affect with smut or mildew, as of a crop such as corn
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain
There are 5 letters in SMUTS: M S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SMUTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SMUTS plus a wildcard: SMUTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SMUTS
Images for SMUTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.