Scrabble word: MUST
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUST exist?
Definitions of MUST in dictionaries:
- noun - a necessary or essential thing
- noun - grape juice before or during fermentation
- noun - the quality of smelling or tasting old or stale or mouldy
- adj - highly recommended
- To be obliged or required by morality, law, or custom: Citizens must register in order to vote.
- To be compelled, as by a physical necessity or requirement: Plants must have oxygen in order to live.
- Used to express a command or an admonition: You must not go there alone.
- To be determined to; have as a fixed resolve: If you must leave, do it quietly.
- Used to indicate inevitability or certainty: We all must die.
- To be required or obliged to go: “I must from hence” (Shakespeare).
- The quality or condition of being stale or musty.
- The unfermented or fermenting juice expressed from fruit, especially grapes.
- adv - having a stale odor [adj MUSTIER, MUSTIEST] : MUSTILY
There are 4 letters in MUST: M S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUST plus a wildcard: MUST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUST
Images for MUST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.