Scrabble word: MUST
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUST exist?
Definitions of MUST in dictionaries:
- noun - a necessary or essential thing
- noun - grape juice before or during fermentation
- noun - the quality of smelling or tasting old or stale or mouldy
- adj - highly recommended
- To be obliged or required by morality, law, or custom: Citizens must register in order to vote.
- To be compelled, as by a physical necessity or requirement: Plants must have oxygen in order to live.
- Used to express a command or an admonition: You must not go there alone.
- To be determined to; have as a fixed resolve: If you must leave, do it quietly.
- Used to indicate inevitability or certainty: We all must die.
- To be required or obliged to go: “I must from hence” (Shakespeare).
- The quality or condition of being stale or musty.
- The unfermented or fermenting juice expressed from fruit, especially grapes.
- adv - having a stale odor [adj MUSTIER, MUSTIEST] : MUSTILY