Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MUSTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUSTH exist?
Definitions of MUSTH in dictionaries:
- noun - an annual phase of heightened sexual excitement in the males of certain large mammals (especially elephants)
- An annual period of heightened aggressiveness and sexual activity in male elephants, during which violent frenzies occur.
- n - a state of frenzy occurring in male elephants
There are 5 letters in MUSTH: H M S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUSTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUSTH plus a wildcard: MUSTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUSTH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MUSTH
- musth - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- musth Facts About Elephants
- musth - ElefantAsia
- Mary musth by Ryohei-Hase on deviantART
- musth SOUL GESTAPO
- TrekNature ASIATIC ELEPHANT IN musth Photo
- Sekretausscheidung in der musth
- musth Free listening concerts stats & pictures at Last.fm
- musth Marianne Guillou
- musth (alternatively spelled must and ) is a periodic condition in ...