Scrabble word: MUSH
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUSH exist?
Definitions of MUSH in dictionaries:
- noun - any soft or soggy mass
- noun - cornmeal boiled in water
- noun - writing or music that is excessively sweet and sentimental
- noun - a journey by dogsled
- verb - drive (a team of dogs or a dogsled)
- verb - travel with a dogsled
- A thick porridge or pudding of cornmeal boiled in water or milk.
- Something thick, soft, and pulpy.
- Mawkish sentimentality, affection, or amorousness.
- To travel, especially over snow with a dogsled.
- verb - to travel over snow with a dog sled