Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MUSH
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUSH exist?
Definitions of MUSH in dictionaries:
- noun - any soft or soggy mass
- noun - cornmeal boiled in water
- noun - writing or music that is excessively sweet and sentimental
- noun - a journey by dogsled
- verb - drive (a team of dogs or a dogsled)
- verb - travel with a dogsled
- A thick porridge or pudding of cornmeal boiled in water or milk.
- Something thick, soft, and pulpy.
- Mawkish sentimentality, affection, or amorousness.
- To travel, especially over snow with a dogsled.
- v - to travel over snow with a dog sled
There are 4 letters in MUSH: H M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUSH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUSH plus a wildcard: MUSH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUSH
Images for MUSH
- Close-up photograph of cornmeal mush in a blue bowl.
- Cornmeal mush Hasty Pudding PolentaWhatever Not Dabbling In ...
- FileCornmeal mush liver.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Just Like Cooking Exactly Like Cooking Corn Meal mush
- Cornmeal mush Polenta Fried Cornmeal for Breakfast CheapCooking.com
- mush - Brainless Tales
- Grits aka Cornmeal mush
- Bunkycooks Mountain Mondays and Cornmeal mush
- mush - Viewing Profile - Official Collectoons Forums