Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HUMUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUMUS exist?
Definitions of HUMUS in dictionaries:
- noun - partially decomposed organic matter
- noun - a thick spread made from mashed chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice and garlic
- A brown or black organic substance consisting of partially or wholly decayed vegetable or animal matter that provides nutrients for plants and increases the ability of soil to retain water.
- n - decomposed organic matter
There are 5 letters in HUMUS: H M S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUMUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUMUS plus a wildcard: HUMUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUMUS
Images for HUMUS
- Forest humus
- humus tambien conocido como Hommos Hummous Hummus Houmous y Hamos
- Cooking at Home humus
- Denne portion giver 600 g humus
- humus increases mineral availability to plant rootlets
- humus Said Old city of Acre The Hummus Blog
- humusBuying humus Select humus products from humus Manufacturerson ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.