Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HUMMUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUMMUS exist?
Definitions of HUMMUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a thick spread made from mashed chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice and garlic
- A smooth, thick mixture of mashed chickpeas, tahini, oil, lemon juice, and garlic, used especially as a dip for pita.
- n - a paste of pureed chickpeas and tahini
There are 6 letters in HUMMUS: H M M S U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUMMUS plus a wildcard: HUMMUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUMMUS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HUMMUS
- Recipe for Roasted Garlic hummus at Lifes Ambrosia
- Season And Temper Call of the Middle-East hummus
- hummus is one of the more popular Middle Eastern dips. Served with ...
- Filehummus.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- hummus is a dip spread that is made from chickpeas in fact hummus is ...
- Easy Potluck Idea Homemade hummus Upgrade Your Healthstyle Summer ...
- What is hummus (with pictures)
- The secret to a great hummus Recipe My Family recipe for generation ...
- Paula Wolferts hummus - The Wednesday Chef
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.