Scrabble word: HUMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUMS exist?
Definitions of HUMS in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being or appearing to be actively engaged in an activity
- noun - an Islamic fundamentalist group in Pakistan that fought the Soviet Union in Afghanistan in the 1980s
- noun - a humming noise
- verb - sing with closed lips
- verb - be noisy with activity
- verb - sound with a monotonous hum
- verb - make a low continuous sound
- verb - to sing without opening the lips or saying words
There are 4 letters in HUMS: H M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUMS plus a wildcard: HUMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUMS
Images for HUMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.