Scrabble word: SUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUM exist?
Definitions of SUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity of money
- noun - a quantity obtained by the addition of a group of numbers
- noun - the final aggregate
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- noun - the whole amount
- noun - a set containing all and only the members of two or more given sets
- verb - be a summary of
- verb - determine the sum of
- An amount obtained as a result of adding numbers.
- An arithmetic problem: a child good at sums.
- The whole amount, quantity, or number; an aggregate: the sum of the team’s combined experience.
- An amount of money: paid an enormous sum.
- A summary: my view of the world, in sum.
- The central idea or point; the gist.
- To add.
- To give a summary of; summarize.
- To present the substance of (material) in a condensed form; summarize: sum up the day’s news; concluded the lecture by summing up.
- To describe or assess concisely: an epithet that sums up my feelings.
- verb - to add into one total