Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUM exist?
Definitions of SUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity of money
- noun - a quantity obtained by the addition of a group of numbers
- noun - the final aggregate
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- noun - the whole amount
- noun - a set containing all and only the members of two or more given sets
- verb - be a summary of
- verb - determine the sum of
- An amount obtained as a result of adding numbers.
- An arithmetic problem: a child good at sums.
- The whole amount, quantity, or number; an aggregate: the sum of the team’s combined experience.
- An amount of money: paid an enormous sum.
- A summary: my view of the world, in sum.
- The central idea or point; the gist.
- To add.
- To give a summary of; summarize.
- To present the substance of (material) in a condensed form; summarize: sum up the day’s news; concluded the lecture by summing up.
- To describe or assess concisely: an epithet that sums up my feelings.
- verb - to add into one total
There are 3 letters in SUM: M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUM plus a wildcard: SUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUM
Images for SUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.