Is GUMS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GUMS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a preparation (usually made of sweetened chicle) for chewing
- noun - the tissue (covered by mucous membrane) of the jaws that surrounds the bases of the teeth
- noun - any of various substances (soluble in water) that exude from certain plants
- noun - cement consisting of a sticky substance that is used as an adhesive
- noun - wood or lumber from any of various gum trees especially the sweet gum
- noun - any of various trees of the genera Eucalyptus or Liquidambar or Nyssa that are sources of gum
- verb - cover, fill, fix or smear with or as if with gum
- verb - grind with the gums
- verb - become sticky
- verb - exude or form gum
- verb - to smear, seal, or clog with gum (a sticky, viscid substance)
There are 4 letters in GUMS: G M S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GUMS
To search all scrabble anagrams of GUMS, to go: GUMS?
Rearrange the letters in GUMS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GUMS
What's nearby GUMS
Lookup in Wiki for GUMS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GUMS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GUMS"