Scrabble word: GUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUM exist?
Definitions of GUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a preparation (usually made of sweetened chicle) for chewing
- noun - the tissue (covered by mucous membrane) of the jaws that surrounds the bases of the teeth
- noun - any of various substances (soluble in water) that exude from certain plants
- noun - cement consisting of a sticky substance that is used as an adhesive
- noun - wood or lumber from any of various gum trees especially the sweet gum
- noun - any of various trees of the genera Eucalyptus or Liquidambar or Nyssa that are sources of gum
- verb - cover, fill, fix or smear with or as if with gum
- verb - grind with the gums
- verb - become sticky
- verb - exude or form gum
- Any of various viscous substances that are exuded by certain plants and trees and dry into water-soluble, noncrystalline, brittle solids.
- A similar plant exudate, such as a resin.
- Any of various adhesives made from such exudates or other sticky substance.
- A substance resembling the viscous substance exuded by certain plants, as in stickiness.
- Any of various trees of the genera Eucalyptus, Liquidambar, or Nyssa that are sources of gum.
- The wood of such a tree; gumwood.
- To cover, smear, seal, fill, or fix in place with or as if with gum.
- To exude or form gum.
- To become sticky or clogged.
- The firm connective tissue covered by mucous membrane that envelops the alveolar arches of the jaw and surrounds the bases of the teeth.
- verb - to smear, seal, or clog with gum (a sticky, viscid substance)
There are 3 letters in GUM: G M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUM plus a wildcard: GUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUM
Images for GUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.