Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MUGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUGS exist?
Definitions of MUGS in dictionaries:
- noun - the quantity that can be held in a mug
- noun - a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
- noun - the human face (`kisser' and `smiler' and `mug' are informal terms for `face' and `phiz' is British)
- noun - with handle and usually cylindrical
- verb - rob at gunpoint or with the threat of violence
- v - to assault with intent to rob
There are 4 letters in MUGS: G M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUGS plus a wildcard: MUGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUGS
Images for MUGS
- Printed mugs Promotional Business Gifts
- China Blue & Underglaze Red Coffee mugs
- Recycled Ceramic mugs Dear Coffee I Love You. A Coffee Blog for ...
- Stackable Skeleton Coffee mugs Uncrate
- ... Dcoration Arts de la table Assortiment de 6 mugs Lovely
- For those of you following my posts on Chicky Java you know that I am ...
- Sample Iroquois Brewing Co. LLC
- Stephanie Draheim Mug Shot
- Posted on August 14 2012 by daniellearletta
- Peel Tea mugs Stylish Enough For A Relaxing Tea Break Modern Home ...