Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MUG
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUG exist?
Definitions of MUG in dictionaries:
- noun - the quantity that can be held in a mug
- noun - a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
- noun - the human face (`kisser' and `smiler' and `mug' are informal terms for `face' and `phiz' is British)
- noun - with handle and usually cylindrical
- verb - rob at gunpoint or with the threat of violence
- A heavy cylindrical drinking cup usually having a handle.
- The amount that such a cup can hold.
- The human face.
- The area of the human mouth, chin, and jaw.
- A grimace.
- A mug shot.
- A thug; a hoodlum.
- A victim or dupe.
- To photograph (a person’s face) for police files.
- To make exaggerated facial expressions, especially for humorous effect.
- v - to assault with intent to rob
There are 3 letters in MUG: G M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUG plus a wildcard: MUG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUG
Images for MUG
- White Ceramic mug - 11 oz. Custom Printed White Ceramic mug - 11 oz ...
- Cath Kidston Wobble Crush mug [CKWobble] - 4.99 Mollie & Fred
- Personalised mug
- Individual Red mug
- Vista mug WhiteOrange - 12 oz. Custom Printed Vista mug WhiteOrange ...
- FRGRIK mug - IKEA
- mug Printing Anwaar Printers
- Votre mug Personnalise Express - mug Publicitaire Express - mug ...
- Printable ceramic mugImprinted Branded Printing Printed ceramic mug
- University mug at Durham University Official Shop
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.