Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUMS exist?
Definitions of BUMS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
- noun - a disreputable vagrant
- noun - person who does no work
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- verb - ask for and get free
- verb - be lazy or idle
- adj - of little value; worthless
- verb - to live idly
There are 4 letters in BUMS: B M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUMS plus a wildcard: BUMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUMS
Images for BUMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.