Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUMPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUMPS exist?
Definitions of BUMPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a lump on the body caused by a blow
- noun - something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
- noun - an impact (as from a collision)
- verb - knock against with force or violence
- verb - come upon, as if by accident
- verb - dance erotically or dance with the pelvis thrust forward
- verb - assign to a lower position
- verb - remove or force from a position of dwelling previously occupied
- v - to knock against
There are 5 letters in BUMPS: B M P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUMPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUMPS plus a wildcard: BUMPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUMPS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUMPS
- ... Large white papulesbumps pearly white papules virus disease
- bumps possible skin parasite uploaded to CureZone by willow12 On ...
- you will avoid forehead acne if you follow these tips
- Campbell de Morgan (blood) Spots
- Thread Tattoo bumps
- Itchy Red Rash with bumps
- Small Red bumps on the Scalp
- Amber Rose Baby Bump 28 Weeks Amber Rose Shows Off Baby Bump
- Ganglions1.jpg (53607 bytes)
- Michael Ramirez Political Cartoons 09252012 - Investors.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.